Friday, February 12, 2010

After a long battle with bacteria. Zedian is sicked again. It's very sad that he will fall sick almost once a month. I really hope that i can choose not to sent him to childcare, then again, i have to think of the future. To provide him with a better standards of living the wise choice will be to complete my studies and find a job that i like.

Well, it's very sad that this Chinese new year, in order for some business to make money, they actually pack rou gan (barbecue pork) in to bite size packaging in plastic. Imagine how many waste are there. Moreover, they cannot be recycle. To attract customers with attractive package, they should think of our Earth first. More waste?Hello, more CO2! If they use plastic they should use recycle-able plastic... I don't understand..

I can't wait to meet the Zedian's soon to be new principal. I actually had a very good impression of her, she actually shared common viewpoints with me too. She is actually the first person after visiting so many centres that actually care a lot of the children in the school. And, she even offered free trials for Zedian to get use to school before i actually enrolled him in. Well basically Zedian is really wasting his time now in infant care, he only can learn little things.

Yesterday i was very upset with his behavior, he threw some tantrums and refuse to behave. The first thing i think of is infant care. I cannot think of anything else that make him behave like this. I know i need a lot of patience and time to teach him properly, and sadly, i really do not have the luxury of time.

This coming semester exams will be the worst days of my life. During the study break, i only have 2 days to study. Monday-Wednesday, no body can help me look after Zedian because is Holiday, childcare is close. And this coming weekend my mum is working... I don't know what to do.. I should do well. I know but i don't know how to.

Recently i bought a packet of organic biscuit for Zedian. It's packaging says Eco-planet. And the biscuit have very interesting shapes. Windmill, Solar sun, eco-car and the earth. Zedian loves the Car-shape biscuit. He really enjoyed playing with the biscuit and eating them as well.

I miss Barbara bakery's cookie.. they are really very nice. Not sure why vitakids hasn't been stocking on them.

I am going to buy Zedian a bike soon! It's call the Micro-G bike plus. It's from swiss and it is very cute. It is a bike without pedals and have only 2 wheels.
It looks like this http://microscooters.co.jp/en/products/g-bike

I have to study hard.... TML!

No comments: