Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Zedian would be coming 22 months soon. He's been attending his new school for coming 2 months. He no longer cries when he's going sch, and he just happily wave goodbye to us and went to his class. I am so proud of him. When i went to fetch him from school, he would carry his own bag and wave goodbye to all of his friends and teachers and run towards me. His teacher said he has been speaking a lot recently which is good. Although sometimes it isn't very clear, i know that with a little bit of corrections to his speech, in a few months he languages will improve.

I had started bringing Zedian to church, I want him to know God at a younger age, so that he will learn to appreciate and love God. It's been very long since i last went to church, I will be trying to commit my time to go there now.

I have also been eating a lot of junk food recently, and in a few days, it will be my brother wedding. I to attend ROM on wednesday, and will be eating restaurant food, Thursday i have a free buffet to go, Sat noon is my bro afternoon ceremony where he will be going to pick the bride back to the house, and we have a small buffet, then during evening it is his wedding ceremony and we would be eating good food again.. Oh my.. When i am trying to lose weight now, i have to eat so much... Yes i'm trying to lose all those weight that i gain during my pregnancy.

I promise Zedian i would bring him to swim this week, I hope it's happening soon!



No comments: