Friday, August 6, 2010

I have been thinking a lot lately. My relationship with my husband isn't all that well. I have been neglecting my darling baby because of exam and stuff. And i really studied very hard this few weeks as i really have neglected my studies a lot on MCs and was very depress the past weeks. I am now getting on my feet to pull myself through hoping that i will get back to 'game' and score really well for my semester exam as my CA isn't very good. And i hope, during the holidays, i can spent quality time with my son nurturing and cultivating him good habits and manners and teach him lots of stuff.

I have learn through IBM that enzyme loses it ability to function after the optimum temperature which usually is 45 degree Celsius. Meaning the food, cooked food that we eat, literally has no enzymes able to function as most of the enzymes have been denatured with the high temperature that the food was cooked. So.. we should eat more RAW food that isn't cook at high temperature. I have been wondering why most smart people is ignorant when it comes to their own health.. Like they know that hot food with plastic containers will leach those toxic into the food, but they still buys it. They know that eating food that contains pesticides and toxic will in future harm their body because of carcinogens. But we human still eats it... I can't be a 100% raw food eater, because my family doesn't believe in it. In fact none of them believe in it... Humans are really cruel and cruel in nature. Because of Mass production to meet the need of ourselves, we are using inhumane manner in raising livestock, giving them growth hormones, antibodies so that we can have the biggest portion of meat at a really cheap price and short time. Look at our earth now, it is dying.

I hasn't been eating Meat now. Wondering i can really be a vegetarian? And i have 3.3kg of excess fats to lose....

And also, i am really poor now, my husband quit his job and went to malaysia. (holiday)
Seriously... So irresponsible of him.

I need to be stronger, do well my exams get a diploma, and work.

Wish me the best.

No comments: